The Role Play Haven is a community driven role-playing clubs around the United Kingdom, with branches based in London, Plymouth and Cardiff in Wales. Our goal is to bring gaming to the community and the community to gaming, by building relationships between gamers and local charities to create fun, safe, charity gaming.
We currently have an opportunity for a bold and creative Social Media Volunteer to join our team. As part of the wider team, you will be involved in a wide variety of activities and projects including supporting the team with all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tik-Tok, Twitter etc.), research & planning and having contribute to content strategy.
We are looking for an individual who has a passion for TTRPG, gaming and charity and wants to develop their skills and apply their creativity where possible.
Typical tasks may include:
- Participating in social media efforts (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok)
- Pitching story ideas for social media channels
- Creating and writing content for social media channels
- Attending and participating in internal planning meetings
- Acting as a first-line responder to social media messages/comments/reviews/posts
- Researching trends
- Manage online communities on specific RPH channels on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other messaging platforms
- A good & clear understanding of all social media channels and a genuine passion for social and content
- Interest in gaming and charity
- Excellent time-management, organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
Please note this is a volunteer non-paid position
To apply, please send email to email@example.com and with the number of hours you can donate include with your cover letter.