This is a campaign of Free League’s Award Winning RPG Vaesen.
You play as investigators in Victorian Britain, ‘gifted’ with The Sight - an ability to see the strange beings that have lived at the edge of our vision for thousands of years. You have been recruited by The Apollonian Society - a mysterious group dedicated to the investigation, research, and sometimes banishment of the mysterious creatures that inhabit the British Isles.
This game is suitable for new and experienced roleplayers alike.
What you can expect:
- Straightforward, easy to play mechanics;
- Horror-based investigative adventures;
- Roleplay, suspense, and action;
- Development of your character and of Rose House - the headquarters from which you are stationed;
- Encounters with dangerous and deadly creatures from folklore and legend.
As this is a horror-based roleplaying game, I recognise that some topics may be distressing. This will be a table that operates with safety tools such as lines & veils and x cards.
Game Session Tokens
Your Remaining Tokens:
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.