You are invited to explore the great arcane city of Carpalia — the city built on the hand of a long-dead god — and beyond the borders to the continent of Ganmeridia. Will you venture into the Veinbreaker Mines seeking arcane blood crystals? Fight against criminal empires or work with them? Are you able to discover the truth about the Living Library? Do you seek the ancient treasure within the mists of the lost city? Or perhaps, if you are foolish enough, you dare to traverse the Whispering Wastes towards the city-sized skull that curses the land?
This is a fleshed out fully homebrew world. Choices matter. The game will involve deadly combat, meaningful roleplay, and plenty of ways to affect the world you wander. There are abundant cults to cross, ancient mysteries to unravel, great beasts to slay…And most importantly, your own story to build.
• The world, setting, quests, and possible plotlines are all homebrew, using D&D 5e rules a few extras from MDMN.
• This is new player friendly!
• Meaningful roleplay, difficult combat, fiendish puzzles, and a world where your choices matter.
• There will be some optional homebrew backgrounds and story hooks.
• This is your story — tell me your characters backstory and such, and I can weave them in.
• The dangers of the world will challenge you, and wilderness survival outside of the cities can be tough!
• Players will start at level 1.
• Races and subclasses are allowed from:
— Basic Rules, Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, Monsters of the Multiverse, Xanathar's Guide to Everything, Tasha's Cauldron of Everything, Fizban's Treasury of Dragons, Elemental Evil Player's Companion, and Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft.
• Banned races, spells, feats, and subclasses:
—Spells: Silvery Barbs, Conjure Woodland Beings
—Subclasses: Wild Magic Barbarian, Wild Magic Sorcerer, Circle of the Moon Druid, Artificer
—Races: Centaurs, Fairies, Gith, Harengon, Kobolds
• Multiclassing is allowed
Content Warnings :Abuse, kidnapping, murder, sacrifice, violence, phobias.